- Acquisition of an Israeli based enterprise IT application firm
- Developed acquisition integration competency for acquiring 100,000+ person professional services firm across 6 countries.
- Deal rational – establish new services, increase competitiveness of legacy services. Deal value $200 to $300 million
- Global PMI Partners role was to establish post-merger integration tools and methodology, fill gaps in the team to execute integration tasks starting pre-deal, engage acquired company to assess culture and ability to be integrated
- Key challenges – inexperienced M&A integration team, divergent corporate cultures, impact of acquisition on target staff
- Value delivered – team of 4 Global PMI Partners FTEs co-located in the USA, Europe, and Israel developed technology tools and full M&A integration approach
- Provided initial integration process strategy and executed initial integration tasks and management efforts, handing over to internal team members when prepared
- Left in place repeatable M&A integration methods for future serial acquisitions