Joined Global PMI Partners: 2017
Sue has over 20+ years’ experience leading and advising on Business Transformations and facilitating mergers and acquisition integration. She held leadership positions focused on sourcing and acquisitions for growth within Financial Management, Strategy & Execution, Mergers & Acquisition Integration, Financial Transformation & IT Management and Strategy. She has a proven track record working with companies to maximize shareholder value during critical phases of business change and extensive experience in integrated solutions, including technology enablement and risk management.
- BP Canada (Canada/US/UK). Financial restructuring of entities and carveout strategies on divestitures
- IT Product Manufacturer. Transformation due to multiple acquisitions and exponential growth periods (National and Cross-border)
- Energy Services Company. Lead the integration after a series of acquisitions. Later facilitate business combination and integration.
- Large Utility Organization – projects lead on integrating acquisitions. Reengineering of strategy to allow for repeatable acquisitions and integration.
- Growing IT Services organization – key role in valuations, and post-merger integration and realization of deal synergies
- Energy Company (Canada/US). Project Manager transformation of international utility to integrate an acquisition and prepare for further acquisitions
- Large Energy Company (Canada/US). Lead the governance and approach for financial transformation project and other transformation initiatives including vendor and risk management
University of Ottawa in BCom(hons)
Canadian Association of Management Consultants (CMC)
Certified Management Accountants Association of Alberta (CMA)
Certified Management Accountant & Consultant